Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Learning from Mistakes is Learning!

Ted Talks is a website that has been frequented by management in my previous position as a trainer to provide us with some learning.  I enjoy exploring the various topics available so I knew I would find something regarding the topics in class.  I searched for project based learning and came across this short (10 minutes) talk.  While the focus is on secondary education, which seems to be the trend when it comes to this topic, I think providing this type of education at that time is important to prepare individuals for learning in adulthood.  Diana provides several great examples of project and problem based learning, though she never uses those terms.  I also like how she discusses learning from mistakes which happens our entire lives in school and career.


No comments:

Post a Comment